Thursday, September 09, 2010

so a few, nevermind nearly 7, years ago my sister and I went to mexico. while i was there i was on a mission to find a "house dress" that was white that was colorful that was beautiful. finally after a whole days search we found one. it was more than i wanted it to be but i just had to have it. I loved wearing it as pajamas while i was down there but when we got back i just put it in my closet. Well, two nights ago i wanted to wear something comfortable and more like a giant t-shirt but not a tee as i was looking in my closet for something i said "wait what about that?!" oh my goodness it's perfect!!! I love this little house dress. I don't even want to leave the house b/c then I have to get dressed and take it off. If you don't have one I recommend one :) on another note at our house I have a craft room. and I had the idea of drilling holes in some of the issues of Living that i have to put up on the wall. to store them but also so they are in arms reach of being thumbed through for inspiration. It came out pretty good i think! If you have magazines laying around maybe try this I really love it


and look Mosiah even somehow made it into this picture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pica
miss you guys! I too have been in the crafty mood and yesturday we made chunky crayons.We unwrapped all our broken crayons and put them into sprayed muffin tins and melted them at 275degrees in the oven. Cool completely and tada!
take care
Rachel