Thursday, February 03, 2011

212u9-7K6uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i never buy spagetti sauce in a jar. i always always make it. but tonight i was in the kind of bind you get in sometimes where i needed to have sauce DONE b/c it would take less than 10mins to put dinner on a plate if i did. SO i bought this little jar of liquid gold and i have to say i'm going to go to the store and buy at least 2 maybe 3 more. it was soo good. and it would be good to put together a "make in case of emgency-like-pica-can't-cook-tonight" kind of thing. Yes actually that is exactly why i'm going to buy some more of it. I like thier alfredo one too....but it has wine in it and i dont' think warming it up actually cooks the wine out so....

anyway. delish! and so what we needed tonight with both kids having a fever from who knows where but here's hoping that they are over it by tomorrow....what? i know it's wishful thinking....but if i could have one wish....right now it'd be that....or that we were financially free.....no i think the health thing. yeah. ok better go to bed now for my own health. :) night

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

You planning on gardening? I think tomatoes would grown well where you are. Imagine fresh tomatoes in home made spaghetti sauce. You put it in the freezer and it will taste like spring in the middle of winter. I wish I could grow tomatoes better here.

Cynthia said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you.....my boys LOVE Wild Kratts and wanted "Creature Power Discs". You just saved me SO MUCH time by sharing what you made!

Kendra Goodrich said...

For some reason I can't access the creature power discs! could you send me a copy at kendrad.goodrich@gmail.com?

Thank you!