Monday, January 10, 2011

so little boy blue was starting to have hair that made funny shapes so the other day after he woke up from a nap and it was pretty bad i snapped a pic of it and then whisked him off to have it cut. of course there were tears lots of them. It's hard to cut your little ones hair but it had gone on too long. he just looked scruffy all the time and i knew a cut would help him look cleaned up. OH! note the green wall in the background it is the second wall in our house that we have painted and i really love it. it's just the right kind of energizing green that's a little muted that i was going fortada! and even though i have no NO training i think he looks better. and older which is good because he's a sunbeam now! so he should look like he's ready for primary. oh and this is thier "big" gift santa brought them. i debated about getting it or a regular kitchen and just desided that this would be good. i'm glad i did. the only thing i keep thinking about is how i should make some felt food for them :) :) for extra hours and hours of play.

3 comments:

Carrot said...

I give two thumbs up to the haircut and the green wall :) I can't believe your kids are getting so old already!

Liz Ashby said...

Good toy!!! Good Hair!!! Nicely done my friend. I love the paint color by the way.

Cyndi said...

Yes to the felt food, and good job on the haircut! I just sheared my little lamb this afternoon. He requested spiking glue. I like his hair natural though. I am humoring him for now, but he doesn't leave the house looking like a stegosaurus!